Mandy Davis - Diva of Deception

Mandy Davis - Diva of Deception - is a professional close up magician working for banquets, dinners, receptions, weddings, bar/batmitzvahs, private parties etc. A member of The Inner Magic Circle, she serves on their ruling Council and currently holds several posts. . Mandy is also a member of Equity and twice honoured with the Society of American Magicians' Presidential Citation.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

GREAT MINDS - OR ONE TRACK?

I was mindlessly staring at the titles of my junk emails - in case a regular one had fallen into the cesspool by accident - and www.buycosmetics.com caught my eye. They sometimes have the products I need so thought I'd take a closer look but instead of eye shadows and perfumes I was greeted with a completely different concept which I thought needed deeper consideration...

Welcome to BuyCosmetics
If you want to have an instant 2 cup-size increase then be amazed by the Shape Changer Uplifting Contouring Bra. Just search our website for 'shapechanger' and watch the demo video.




So I did! I'm intrigued - if I buy this product will I really zoom upwards and outwards in the same animated way as the ladies I've just seen? Could this be my entry into performing magic in burlesque shows? All these thoughts and more crowded my brain as I wandered across to read Brian Sibley's thoughts for today...

... and what did I find? That we were ambling along similar, yet parallel rather than shared, roads!

http://briansibleysblog.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian Sibley said...

It looks MOST uncomfortable! What I notice, also, is that like all 'Before' and 'After' ads: the Before girls look very miserable, but break into smiles as soon as they've strapped themselves into a more uplifting mood!

12:52 pm  
Blogger Arts and Crafts said...

Hello Diva,

But Brian, the smile appears with a good shampoo too... and I must say that I enjoy very much Diva's post, is better than yours... I'm sick of Beckham, Beckham and his bottom all the time...;P

It looks as uncomfortable as a corset of the XVIII,... Dangerous Liasons ... I think this is a dangerous device...:P

2:09 pm  
Blogger Diva of Deception said...

You are quite right Brian and Eudora - this is going to give me a wonderful smile and shiny, glossy hair!

But with my magic knickers to above the waist and the new uplifter flattening the bottom half of my boobs I guess that breathing will not be an option?

Oh well, back to the drawing board...

5:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just strayed here after looking at comments on Brian's blog today. I need an "outrageously sexy" outfit for the next play we're presenting... this may actually help me! Of course, I'd have to learn to speak all over again!

6:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home