Mandy Davis - Diva of Deception

Mandy Davis - Diva of Deception - is a professional close up magician working for banquets, dinners, receptions, weddings, bar/batmitzvahs, private parties etc. A member of The Inner Magic Circle, she serves on their ruling Council and currently holds several posts. . Mandy is also a member of Equity and twice honoured with the Society of American Magicians' Presidential Citation.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Hadn't read Brian's blog since Amsterdam but now I've started again I found the link to finding out my daemon.

I knew before I even began it that I'd end up a monkey! And I did - well, a gibbon if we are to be precise. Now I need to know if you agree so do try and see what you think:



Are you all going to make a monkey out of me?

1 Comments:

Blogger David Weeks said...

You see, your Daemon has changed! A pretty butterfly! Most apt!

2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home